Sunday, March 1, 2009

Why "New England Traveler"?

I named this blog "New England Traveler" because I have traveled so far from New England! I've lived all over the United States, and usually have visited where I haven't lived. I haven't traveled outside the U.S. nearly as much as I would like to, but I have visited Canada, Mexico, England, Scotland, and Wales. Someday I hope to visit many other places in this big, beautiful world of ours.

One thing I know--everywhere I've ever been, there has been something about the place I have loved. Some more than others, but every place has something wonderful and unique about it. I think I'll use this blog to reminisce about some of the places I've been and things that happened in my life there.

This is definitely a work in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment